Gentle doesn’t mean weak. All Good's SPF 30 Kid’s Mineral Sunscreen Lotion covers the basics (broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and water-resistant) but goes the extra mile with a commitment to reef safe ingredients that are lightweight, non-greasy and gentle on sensitive skin. All good, indeed.
Why we love All Good SPF 30 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Lotion
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
- Added chamomile - perfect for soothing sensitive skin
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Things we like: Finding Nemo. Things we don’t like: Dead Nemo. Unlike conventional chemical sunscreens that are harmful to humans and marine life, 100% of All Good mineral sunscreen products are made with the active ingredient, zinc oxide. Zinc oxide is a topical, non-nanoparticle, mineral-based ingredient that sits on top of your skin and won’t absorb into your body; it is one of only two ingredients that has been FDA-approved for general recognition of safety and effectiveness (GRASE)*.
- All or our All Good reef-friendly suncare products meet broad-spectrum FDA standards and reef safe criteria Our ingredients do not include chemical UV absorbers, parabens or harmful additives (and especially no octinoxate, oxybenzone, and the other chemicals in the “Awful Eight”). What’s good for Nemo is good for you.
*The FDA is asking for more safety data on 12 additional active sunscreen ingredients in order to determine whether they can be classified as GRASE. We’ll do our best to keep you informed as soon as we hear more!
- - - - -
All Good's SPF 30 Kid’s Mineral Sunscreen Lotion was featured in our May 2020 Ecocentric Mom Subscription Box! Discover products like this (and more) when you join the Ecocentric Mom Club and have monthly boxes delivered to your front door!
Our goal is to get every order out promptly. In most cases, we can get usually orders out within 3-4 days of receiving your order. An email notification will be sent when your order is being being prepared for shipment. This email will include the order's tracking information.
We currently ship to the U.S. and Canada. Standard shipping is $9.99 to U.S. destinations and is $14.95 for Canadian destinations.
Any and all customs fees and charges related to your order/package are 100% your responsibility. Ecocentric Mom is not responsible for and will not pay customs charges for any orders. International orders can take several weeks to arrive as they must pass through customs, therefore, we can not guarantee a timeline.
- - - - -
RETURNS + REFUNDS
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of trimester boxes or individual products in the boxes, and we cannot refund orders that have already been processed for shipping.
Trimester gift boxes and shop orders that have been placed, but not yet processed, can be cancelled or modified. Please email email@example.com to confirm your cancellation as soon as possible to ensure the your order is not processed.
Please note: There is a 20% restocking/payment processing fee for all trimester gift box orders that are cancelled. This charge is used to cover our fees incurred by processing electronic payments for your refund.
Shipping charges are non-refundable in all cases, unless there is an error on our part.
Refunds will be issued in the same manner they were received, and merchandise credit will be issued for defective/damaged trimester box contents. To receive merchandise credit, please send pictures of your defective/damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will get everything taken care of for you.