Why We Love Hevea Natural Rubber Pacifier
- Ergonomic butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Hygienic design eliminates bacteria
Why It’s Eco
- Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colors
- Made with 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
100% Natural Rubber Latex
How to Use
Thoroughly clean and sterilize the pacifier for use, if desired, by either:
- a) Immersing the pacifier in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution; or
- b) Boiling the pacifier in water for 5 min. In order to ensure proper hygiene, the pacifier should be placed in boiling water for 5 minutes before it is used for the first time. Then let it cool down and empty out any water inside the nipple.
The construction of Hevea allows liquid to flow into the nipple when cleaning. Please press/turn upside down the pacifier to empty any water from the nipple before using it. Always clean the pacifier before use and check that the mouthpiece (nipple) is undamaged. Do not dip the nipple into sweet products and/or those containing sugar or into medicine, as this can contribute to the development of tooth decay and thus presents a risk of cavities in the teeth.
0-3 and 3+ months