Why It’s Awesome
- Naturally whitens and freshens breath
- Comes in a refreshing mint flavor without any harmful additives
- Proudly made in the USA!
Why It’s Eco
- Comes in a recyclable metal tube
- Free of fluoride and sodium lauryl sulfate
- Cruelty free – no animal testing!
- Calcium Carbonate – Natural material mined from the earth. Used as a mild abrasive to help prevent plaque buildup, remove surface stains, and whiten & polish teeth.
- Purified Water – Used to blend ingredients and give texture.
- Sorbitol – Natural sweetener made from corn that keeps toothpaste moist and not dry out during its shelf life.
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda)– Natural material mined from the earth. Used to neutralize the plaque forming acids in your mouth. Helps prevent plaque buildup, remove surface stains, and whiten & polish teeth.
- Vegetable Glycerin – Davids uses only food grade domestic non-gmo vegetable glycerin derived from vegetable oils ( not to be confused with industrial glycerin or other glycerin products produced from animal fats). Used to moisten the mouth and enhance the natural mint oil flavor. Also used as a natural preservative to keep the paste moist and to keep the ingredients from separating.
- Hydrated Silica – Natural material from the earth that is used to help remove surface stains and whiten & polish teeth. Others use low quality imported silica with large abrasive particles that can scratch or damage the enamel….Davids uses only the highest quality USA made silica with ultra fine microscopic particles designed to safely clean and polish the enamel on your teeth.
- Xylitol (birch derived) – a five-carbon sugar used as a sweetener, but more importantly, has the effect of reducing plaque formation and inhibits enamel demineralization. We use only a premium USA produced xylitol derived from birch trees, which is considered the best for both you and the environment. Research studies show that xylitol works to reduce the formation of cavities.
- Sodium Cocyl Glutamate – Natural alternative to SLS which is derived from coconut oil and sulfate free. Used to create a mild foaming action which suspends the other ingredients in your mouth while brushing, helping the cleaning and whitening process.
- Carrageenan– Derived from seaweed. Used to give toothpaste its gel consistency. (NOT to be confused with poligeenan – formerly referred to as degraded carrageenan which causes much confusion).
- Mint Oil – Derived from natural mint leaves. Used to give the toothpaste a natural mint flavor to freshen your breath. We developed a custom blend of ultra premium, USA produced, mint oils from various mint growing regions around the US to create a one of a kind mint flavor that is amazing!
- Stevia (Leaf Extract) – Derived from the stevia plant. Used as a natural sweetener and to further enhance the natural mint oil flavoring.
How to Use
Apply to wet or dry toothbrush and brush away!