Halloween is just around the corner and people across the country are beginning to pick out costumes and display spooky decor. According to the National Retail Federation, Americans spent nearly $6.9 billion on Halloween in 2015 - that’s around $74 per person! This holiday is extremely popular but can be hard on the wallet -…
Get more eco-lifestyle resources!
- 6 Unique & Eco-Friendly Small Businesses to Shop at This Holiday Season12/05/2016
- 3 Homemade Beauty Gifts for a Festive Holiday12/03/2016
- December 2016 Pregnancy Box11/27/2016
- December 2016 Mom Box11/27/2016
- December 2016 Mom & Baby Box11/27/2016