Would you chop your vegetables in your bathroom? The kitchen sponge is thought to be 200,000 times dirtier than your toilet seat, or even your garbage can and diaper pail! The many pores in the sponge serve as a breeding ground for bacteria, especially since many thrive in damp environments. Combine this with food remnants…
Get more eco-lifestyle resources!
- 6 Unique & Eco-Friendly Small Businesses to Shop at This Holiday Season12/05/2016
- 3 Homemade Beauty Gifts for a Festive Holiday12/03/2016
- December 2016 Pregnancy Box11/27/2016
- December 2016 Mom Box11/27/2016
- December 2016 Mom & Baby Box11/27/2016