Hello! I’m Richelle, owner and Chief Box Stuffer of Ecocentric Mom Subscription Box. As a mother of 2, I’ve experienced the excitement, as well as the not-so-great parts, of pregnancy. From one mother to another, I understand what it means to have an interest in being green, living more sustainably and going toxin-free in all aspects of life.
As an Ecocentric Mom, I want to share and help others discover new, unique brands and products. Being an Ecocentric Mom means enjoying scouring Etsy and loving to #shopsmall in order to find something really special.
• Place value in items that are small-batch, organic and handmade.
• Look for items that are special – not the kind of things that you find in every Wal-mart or Target.
• Know the value of a product isn’t in it’s size or price, but in the quality of the ingredients.
If you want to know more about our standards, visit our Product Standards page.
So let’s get started and pamper the mama-to-be that you love!
Each month, we'll send out 3-5 products or accessories with a minimum product value of $35 and includes shipping. Box items are customized based off mama-to-be's due date or baby's age.
Mama can expect to receive items along these lines:
- • Something Pampering: Luxury, organic skincare, makeup or self-care products. A monthly reminder for mama take care of herself so she can look & feel her best.
- • Something for Bump/Baby: Bump or baby products & accessories perfectly suited to developmental milestones from mama-to-be's first trimester up through baby's second birthday
- • Something Practical: A green home care item to ensure your nest is non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe for your growing family.
- • Something Yummy: A delicious, non-GMO snack to enjoy (or to share!)
If you are on one of our Month-to-Month plans, your subscription will renew on the 10th of the month following your original order and end after your selected term ends or when you cancel.
When in doubt, we look to the EWG Skin Deep Database to ensure that no ingredient in any product falls below a safety threshold of '4' on their scale. This means you won't find artificial fragrances, parabens, phthalates or other "nevers" in any product in your box. You can read more about our criteria for inclusion on our Product Standards page.
You bet! Here's two examples. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us at email@example.com.
Prepaid Subscription: Kelsey purchases a Prepaid 6 month Ecocentric Mom Subscription for her pregnant sister, Sarah. She places the order on February 6th. Sarah’s first box ships on March 5th.
On March 10th, a new subscription box order is created. Because the subscription is prepaid, Kelsey’s card is not charged again. Kelsey can see the new order when she logs into her account on ecocentricmom.com.On April 5th, Sarah’s April box is shipped.
On July 10th, the last subscription box order will be created and will ship August 5th. Because the subscription was prepaid for 6 boxes, after the August box is shipped, there are no more boxes ordered or sent.
Month-to-Month Subscription: Jessica orders a month-to-month subscription for her daughter-in-law, Amber. Jessica chooses the “ongoing” choice and places the order on September 17th. Amber’s first box ships on October 5th.
Amber’s next subscription box order will be placed on October 10th and will ship on November 5th.
Because the subscription is month-to-month, each time a new order is created, Jessica’s card is charged. The subscription will remain active until Jessica cancels, or Amber’s baby turns 2, whichever comes first.
For prepaid gifts: If the gift you received was a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription, unfortunately we do not offer refunds due to someone not liking a box. As a small business, it is too costly to refund any prepaid subscriptions. We can cancel all future shipments, but we cannot refund. Again, pay the box forward to another Mama who may need some self-care!
Please view our Subscription Cancellation Policy.