American Provenance Natural Skin Salve
If it’s the drying of the sun, or the cracking caused by cold winter wind, American Provenance Natural Skin Salve is an all-natural way to maintain soft and supple skin, without any harsh chemicals, preservatives or fillers. Almond, coconut and grapeseed oil protect, condition, and nourish the skin; pure African shea butter–high in fatty acids–replenishes your skin and improves elasticity; and arrowroot powder helps the absorption of all ingredients, without any greasy feeling.
Why We Love American Provenance Natural Skin Salve
- An all natural way to maintain soft and supple skin
- Improves skin elasticity and moisture without harsh ingredients
- Soothing and unscented for even the most sensitive users
Why It's Eco
- Never any harsh chemicals, preservatives, or fillers - moisturizes naturally!
- Free of metals, petrochemicals, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, artificial ingredients, artificial colors, artificial fragrances and artificial preservatives
Prunus Amygdalus (Almond) Oil, Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Beeswax
How to Use
Warm a small amount in your palm. Massage into dry skin. Use daily for best results. Do not use on cuts or open wounds. Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops. For external use only.