Here are a few ways to make this very special day more green, and filled with more eco love.
- Real Intimate: A romantic, toxin-free candlelit dinner at home.
- Creative Eco: Create your own cards from recycled materials.
- Sow Local Seeds: Opt to buy plants locally rather than flowers, or plant a tree.
- Divine Organic: Fair trade chocolates celebrate community and culture, local is greener too!
- Active Space: Get outdoors for a hike and breathe in the fresh February air for a healthy heart.
- Eat Green: enjoy an organic feast with friends and family, include many colors and less worry, more love as you cook. Or dine out at a locally-sourced restaurant.
- Go Paperless: Send an e-card from the Sierra Club or a site with animals and nature included!
- Give the Gift of Feeling Better: buy a loved one a massage or holistic therapy, or treat yourself to one!
We have collected a few resources to make your Valentine’s Day greener –
- This Woman’s Day article has a great overview of 5 Eco-Friendly Chocolate Brands
- Create a Valentine’s Banner by Everyday Reading.
- Check out our Valentine’s Pinterest board.
What do you have planned this Valentine’s Day? Please share your ideas and inspiration for a green Valentine’s Day!